HIGH ART SCHOOL – Cortina d'Ampezzo
FAI – ITALIAN ENVIRONMENT FUND
Project : Dolomites Heritage of the Humanity
Travel / Journey of Discovery between Nature and Art
This project has been built for taking part in the National Competition promoted by FAI – FONDO AMBIENTE ITALIANO / FAI – Italian Environment Fund denominated “ilnostropaesaggio.it”
The project proposes a critic journey between Landscape and Art, a return to the period of the first travellers who explored the Dolomites valleys with difficulties and a strong spirit of pursuing knowledge.
The first object of the project is to favour a new reading of the Landscape of the Dolomites through a critic relationship between Landscape and Art on the basis of the documents and diaries of the travellers.
To promote the project, the FAI Fund requested the setting up of a BLOG to show the evolutions of the different phases of the project.
In our BLOG you can find:
- A good bibliography about the books/diaries of travellers, books about art-painters and artists of the Dolomites.
- Dolomites: books of travel, discovery, art, etc.
- A critic choice of extracts from important works of writers of the XIX Century.
- Photo-gallery about the Landscape in the Dolomites.
- Photo-gallery of paintings made by the students (Workshop).
- Reviews of some books included in the bibliography.
- News and “curiosities” about Dolomites.
The competition asked to carry out an event or an action to promote the landscape studied.
Our proposals has been:
- Workshop of painting “Homage to the Dolomites”;
- Print of the Catalogue of the workshop;
- Cooperation with a department store in Cortina d'Ampezzo (Cooperativa di Cortina) to realize a paper shopping bag dedicated to the Dolomites;
- School exhibition with a sector dedicated to the project;
- Print of picture postcards, notebooks, posters;
- A textile shopping bag;
- Photo Gallery about the landscape of the Dolomites;
- Photo gallery of paintings of the students (Workshop);
- Interviews with the Author/ Meetings with painters and historians.
Il docente tutor
1 anno fa